Last updated APRIL 1, 2022
At Creative Hustlers we value the trust you place in us when you visit our website or use one of our web services. We have established a long-lasting reputation for harnessing technology and data to provide everyone we serve with openness, integrity, and efficiency. Making sure you comprehend the information we gather, how we use it, and the potential sharing of it is a part of our dedication to transparency and integrity.
What is personal information?
By "personal information," we mean details that, alone or in combination with other identifying data, can be used to find, identify, or get in touch with you. De-identified or aggregated consumer data as well as information legally obtained from public records do not constitute personal information.
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Usagare small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS)
Data Processor (or service providers) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
3. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
01. Email address
02. First name and last name
03. Phone number
04. Address, Country, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
05. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
01. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
02. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
03. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
04. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
5. Use Of Data
Creative Hustlers uses the collected data for various purposes:
01. To provide and maintain our Service.
02. To notify you about changes to our Service.
03. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
04. To provide customer support.
05. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service.
06. To monitor the usage of our Service.
07. to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.
08. to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
6. Retention Of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
7. Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
8. Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
01. To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
02. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
03. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
04. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
05. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
9. Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
10. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
01. the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
02. the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
03. the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
04. the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
05. the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
The CCPA is a new data privacy law that applies to certain business which collect personal information from California residents. The new law went inti effect on January 1, 2020. learn more here:- https://www.creative-hustlers.com
We hope you will find these updates improve your experience and reinforce our commitment to your data privacy and security.
12. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
13. Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
14. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. Contact Us